Friday, June 18, 2010

I Can't Find Success Anywhere

I can't find Success anywhere

by Jeff Grundy


I can't find Success anywhere

Jeff Grundy

Have you gotten to the point, where you are almost ready to give up? Are you dozens and dozens of self-help books and cds worthless to you? Can you say over the past 20 years you have tried over 20 different programs to make moeny?

Let's not even bring up mlm and direct mail marketing or the law of attraction. If you are not shaking your head up and down at this point, this article is probably not for you.

I am guessing I have over $35,000 in self-help programs, seminars and get rich programs. I am not going to say schemes, because I truly thought each and every one of them were real opportunities at making me wealthy.

Yet I was almost 50 and my dreams were far away. I always knew I would be wealthy but each and every year I became more and more frustrated. Yet I kept trying, each and every time I figured I had found the opportunity I had been looking for all this time.

The answer came but not in the form of another book or self-help system. Nor was it a guaranteed money making program that would double my income in a week. It was a web site with a collection of speakers on improving your life in all areas.

I don't know why but hearing them all speak over a couple of days made the difference. One or two points from each speaker really hit me. And since I listened to them in rapid succession I was able to remember them.

Quickly like a speeding truck it hit me. All the points I had gathered over the couple days said the same thing. I never stuck it out. I could build the greatest foundations, but then I was on to the next thing before I gave the first one time to succeed.

Once I could feel the problem with all my being things changed. Even though it was not my purpose in life, I just felt great. I was quickly able to make the changes to sticking with one program and focusing all that extra energy on becoming success. Wow what a difference.

So my point is. Listen to many people and pick what is common from all them about what you need to change. And find a program and stick with it. There is probably nothing wrong with the 20 last programs, it is you that has to be fixed.

For more information on expanding the success in your life go to (http://www.30daycookbook.net/success.html) Success Article For the most incredible success web site you have ever found (http://www.30daycookbook.net/mastersuccess.html) Masters of Success. They go the extra mile then completely around the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment