Friday, June 18, 2010

Release Your Inner Winner, Learn To Succeed

Release Your Inner Winner, Learn To Succeed

by MJG Urquart


Release Your Inner Winner, Learn To Succeed

MJG Urquart

Are you successful yet? Have you reached your full potential? If not do you know why success at work or home is still eluding you? I used to blame all sorts of things for my failures. Bad luck, other people mistakes and any plausible reason I could find. But then I realized that I?d been conditioned to failure for many years.

People generally mean well when they give you bits of wisdom like money is the root of all evil, or a camel has more chance of passing through the eye of a needle that a rich man has of getting to heaven. All these little sayings, and there are hundreds of them, all play a pat in conditioning us to the fact that failure is ok.

You've heard these comments hundreds of times. probably so many times that you hardly notice them but all the time your subconscious mind is storing them away. Do you think a 100 meter sprinter at the start of the Olympics says to himself "If I run too fast I might fall over"? No he doesn't he tells himself positive things. Think positive and re-condition your brain to believe that you can be successful and you will be. How do I know? Easy I've done it. 6 months ago I bought Sean Le Mays Procrastination Blaster and I have gone from someone generally gave up of failed to someone who has become successful. I didn't believe that I suffered from procrastination but I bought the product on a recommendation from a friend and it had a major impact on my life.

The thing I really liked about procrastination blaster is that I just had to put on my headphones and sit back and relax. Yes it's as simple as that. The program is built around scientifically proven methods and activates various types of your brainwaves. Once these brainwaves are active your subconscious can absorb the positive messages that Procrastination Blaster contains. This is very similar to the deep meditation that monks and Yogi's strive for.

We will now have a look at the 4 different types of brain waves and at the various conscious states in which they exist

Beta waves- normal waking consciousness-you are probably in "beta" right now. These are associated with concentrating, arousal, alertness and cognition.

When you are absorbed by a good film, or a great book then it is fair to say that you are in the much slower alpha state. Alpha waves are associated with relaxation, learning and increased concentration.

Theta waves slower than alpha, usually experienced during dreaming sleep associated with increased creativity, some kinds of super learning, increased memory ability and "a ha" experiences.

Delta waves are even lower than theta and you'll experience these during dreamless sleep. These are associated with the release of chemicals that help with anti aging and also access to the subconscious mind.

This all might sound like science fiction but I assure you it's not, why not check out our review of procrastination blaster and see how it can help you to succeed.

See our our review of (http://www.overcomingprocrastinationnow.com/review/) Procrastination Blaster. If you would like to know more about Beating Procrastination visit (http://www.overcomingprocrastinationnow.com/) Beating procrastination Now!


No comments:

Post a Comment